Wednesday, June 8, 2016

"You stole my heart from the day you were born" Actress Ashionye Raccah celebrates son as he turns 6 today


Nigerian actress Ashionye Raccah took to Instagram to celebrate her son, Ashioma Anthony Raccah who turned 6 years today.
"#AshiomaAnthonyRaccah. You stole my heart from the day you were born and showed me the true meaning of love. That hasn't changed since.
Every time I look at you, I see the beauty of GOD's grace and I thank him for choosing me to bring to life a beautiful miracle. I thank you #MyBam for choosing me to come through to this life. Words cannot describe how much you mean to me so I am just going to say these words I say to you everyday, I LOVE YOU. Happy #6th Birthday"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Women’s World Cup: Canada names squad to face Super Falcons, others

Canada has named their squad to play at the FIFA Women’s World Cup in Australia & New Zealand. Led by Head Coach Bev Priestman and capta...