Monday, January 18, 2016

Denrele Edun reveals the nasty eye injury he had while shooting a movie.

Blood Denrele Edun
Popular media personality Denrele Edun, 32, recently had an accident on the set of a Nollywood movie.

Today (January 18), the former Soundcity VJ narrated how he fell, bashed his eye on the floor, and started bleeding.
They say that true artists suffer for their craft, but perhaps no artist has suffered like myself on this hustle of mine!
Denrele Edunplay
Denrele Edun
 (misspetite)

All in a bid to make my acting more convincing, I was supposed to drop into a faint in the very first scene of the movie "PEPPER SOUP" but I guess I miscalculated and fell hard on a metallic object on the floor that pierced my face” he wrote.
I kinda blacked out for a few seconds and felt something warm running down my face...Truth is, a blood vessel just a lil above my right eye (an inch away from my eyebrow bone) was burst open and it was hard to control the bleeding!
The production team was stunned and scared at the same time. They almost called off the production but I refused!” he further wrote.
The accident did not deter Denrele from continuing the movie shoot. “THE SHOW MUST GO ON!” he emphatically wrote.
Denrele and his #WCWplay
Denrele and his #WCW
 (Twitter)
And I finished this job with all the grace, strength, resilience and amazing character interpretation that I could muster!” he concluded.
Last December, Denrele Edun shared an #MCM picture of him and an unidentified man in a bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Women’s World Cup: Canada names squad to face Super Falcons, others

Canada has named their squad to play at the FIFA Women’s World Cup in Australia & New Zealand. Led by Head Coach Bev Priestman and capta...