Monday, January 5, 2015

D’banj rebounds with Feeling The Nigga

Koko Master, D’Banj (Dapo Oyebanjo), is set to make an amazing return to the Nigerian music scene with the release of his brand new single en­titled Feeling The Nigga. “We have lots of works at the moment. Feeling The Niggaa is just the kick off. My fans will
see D’Banj in a new dimen­sion. Keep your finger crossed as you all enjoy this piece of creativity from DB Records; there is more on the way; this is just the tip of the ice­berg!” D’Banj said.
The star also opened up on plans for his 10th year anniversary in entertain­ment and the release of his next album which holds in the first quarter of next year.
“I’d like to thank my fans who have been there from the beginning. I want to inform the world that plans have been wrapped up for the celebration of my 10th year anniversary which kicked-off with my agricultural campaign. I am also wrapping up plans for a 10th anniversary album which would be released in the first quarter of 2015.”
The Koko Master also responded to the recent rumours that he was in­debted declaring that they were the machinations of his detractors. Hear him: “My loving fans should ignore all negative ru­mours by my detractors.”

 CREDIT/ THE SUN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Women’s World Cup: Canada names squad to face Super Falcons, others

Canada has named their squad to play at the FIFA Women’s World Cup in Australia & New Zealand. Led by Head Coach Bev Priestman and capta...